If you are planning to invest in a new Tesla or switch your car to the new model Tesla, you will never get disappointed by the investment because Tesla is always worth the cash. However, if you want to get a new Tesla but give out a drive before buying it, you would want to know where can I test drive a Tesla.
Tesla is one of the top most luxurious cars in the world, founded by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning on the 01st of July 2003. The Tesla multinational company was founded in San Carlos, California, in the United States of America, where the current headquarters is located in Texas, United States. The founders named the luxurious car after the inventor and the electrical engineer Nikola Tesla.
The significant feature of Tesla is it’s designed as an electric vehicle, where you will support the eco-system. Since the system in Tesla is different from the regular car, which is powered by fuel, most might not be familiar with handling the system of the Tesla to drive.
Thus, test driving a Tesla will make it convenient for you to better understand the Tesla and give you a brief insight into the system. The article will explain test driving the Tesla and where you can test drive a Tesla. Keep reading till the end.
How To Test Drive A Tesla?
Before you know where I can test drive a Tesla, you must get a brief understanding of how to test drive a Tesla and the proceedings prior to the test drive. Below you will find out what should be done before test driving a Tesla and how to move with the process.
If you want to test drive a Tesla, you should be able to find the car first. You could easily find the car from the Tesla showroom around your area and schedule an appointment. Follow the steps below to schedule your appointment with the Tesla to test drive.
- Log in to the Tesla Website, or you can use this link to open the browser directly to schedule the test drive.
- Fill out the necessary personal information, such as name, zip code, phone number, email address, etc.
- Apply and click next. Select the Tesla model you want to drive on trial. Click next and enter the preferred time and date information to test drive. For further information, you can contact the showroom.
- The company will contact you through email or call to clarify your confirmation of the appointment.
Once you are done scheduling and confirming the appointment. You will have to,
- Show up on time. It is better to reach 10 minutes earlier than the scheduled time. The Tesla company itself most recommends the procedure.
- The salespeople or the sales pitch will briefly explain the features and assist you in driving the car. Please pay attention to every detail they say to avoid any inconvenience.
- Now you can take the car for a short time to test Tesla.
- To test the Tesla, you should have a legit driving license and be above 18 years of age.
- According to the company policy, Tesla allows you only 20 to 30 minutes to test drive.
Where Can I Test Drive A Tesla?
As previously stated, you can test to drive a Tesla by scheduling an appointment with the closest showroom. Some of the most significant Tesla showrooms worldwide have a track designed by the company to test the Tesla; for example, Millenia walks in Singapore.
If a Tesla showroom is unavailable in your region, you can try out other options to test drive; you can either rent a Tesla or burrow it from a friend. I was hoping you could read the following to get a brief idea of where I can test drive a Tesla.
Scheduling From The Company Showroom
Scheduling to test Tesla from the company is one of the most hassle-free ways. Once you get the confirmation, you can proceed and enjoy driving a Tesla for 30 minutes free. But if there aren’t any showrooms around your area, the company hosts events around areas without a showroom; thus, you can test it when these events are hosted.
Borrow From A Friend
If the options above are out of the list, a friend can help you in this situation. You can get tips about the car and the necessary notes before driving the car; this is also a good option and is entirely budget free.
Rent A Tesla From A Car Agency
If you do not have a friend or any showroom around your place, you can look for homes online to rent a car. Find a reliable agency online to rent, and the agency will drop the Tesla at your address.
The first two options are cost-free, but if you want to rent a Tesla from an agency, you will have to pay for it.
Why Should You Buy A Tesla?
After you have tested the Tesla, there are many other reasons you should consider buying a Tesla. Given below are some of the reasons.
- Since fuel is not consumed by the car, it minimizes the pollution of the environment. Thus using a Tesla is a way to contribute to the green environment.
- It is a low maintenance car, You don’t have to worry about refilling the fuel and any other issues related to the fuel system.
- Though Tesla is considerably more expensive than regular cars, this is also budget-friendly. You don’t have to spend your cash on fuel daily. Instead, the car can be recharged. If you calculate the fuel wastage for the years, Tesla does not have expenses.
The article discusses Where can I drive a Tesla, which contemplates related topics, like how to prepare to test drive a Tesla and other options if a Tesla showroom is unavailable in your region. The article also discusses why you need to buy a Tesla because it is an eco-friendly vehicle.
Here’s An Interesting Video,
VIDEO CREDITS: Dylan Hong YouTube Channel
Recommended for You: Similar Articles to Explore